As the leading provider of senior home care in Auburn, California, Help at Home Senior Care empowers older adults to remain in the comfort of home throughout aging, with increased security and independence. Our award-winning care begins with a complimentary in-home evaluation, during which a customized care plan is formulated to meet a senior’s specific needs. Our trained, competent, and thoroughly background-screened care providers are here to offer just the right level of support needed – from just a few hours each week to full-time, around-the-clock care.
We’re pleased to provide information for the following local resources to further assist you:
- Auburn Area Agency on Aging Advisory Council: Serving as the principal advocate body on behalf of older adults in Placer County.
- Auburn Senior Center: Providing weekly activities, volunteer opportunities, help with taxes, tech support and training, and more.
- Auburn Area Alzheimer’s Association: Improving life for those with Alzheimer’s and those who care for them throughout northern California and Nevada.
Our reliable Auburn home care services improve overall wellbeing, self-sufficiency, and safety in a diverse range of ways, according to each older adult’s specific needs, with services such as:
- Preparing balanced, appealing meals
- Errand-running, including shopping for groceries and picking up prescription refills
- Help with self-care needs, including using the shower, getting dressed, using the toilet and incontinence care
- Light housework and laundry
- Friendly companionship to provide inspiration to participate in reminiscing, games, puzzles, crafts, exercises, and more
- Accompanied transportation to medical appointments and fun outings
- Professional dementia care
- And many others
Why Families Turn to Help at Home Senior Care
When an older adult needs support at home and contacts us with questions about our Auburn in-home care services, we offer assurance and needed solutions. Families feel the confidence that comes from knowing someone really cares and is in a position to help. We have also found ourselves in very similar situations, in need of a care solution for our own families, so we can understand and sympathize with the challenges that come with navigating the maze of care possibilities. We have lived and worked in the Auburn area for years, and all of our caregivers are required to meet the most stringent specifications – so seniors are provided with the high quality care they need and deserve.
When Only the Best Will Do
When a new caregiver is invited for the first time into the home of your senior loved one, it can, naturally, lead to some feelings of uncertainty. At Help at Home Senior Care, we work tirelessly to see to it that any feelings of concern are quickly replaced with peace of mind. Each of our care professionals undergoes extensive screening, background checks, interviews, and ongoing training. Additionally, we carefully match each senior with a caregiver who shares a compatible personality, likes, and dislikes, to promote a fast and strong bond between the two.
We’re Ready When You Need Us!
To help enhance life for a senior you love, contact our Auburn home care team by calling (530) 885-7444. We’re always here to answer any questions you may have and to schedule an in-home assessment to share more about how we can help.